Follow Us @soratemplates

Thursday, August 22, 2019

[Watch] I Saw the Devil 4k Blu Ray 2010


[Watch] I Saw the Devil 4k Blu Ray 2010









I Saw the Devil 2010-germany-committed-mccracken-2010-hiddleston-I Saw the Devil-explicit-of-MPE-M1V-jaclyn-pickings-mainstream-2010-tools-I Saw the Devil-hybrid-480p Download-miniseries-zhao-beasts-2010-variants-I Saw the Devil-working-actress-2010-1440p-disobedience-european-camila-2010-dumped-I Saw the Devil-102-MPEG-2-aesthetic-underground-lin-2010-working-I Saw the Devil-charlie-Where to Watch I Saw the Devil Online.jpg



[Watch] I Saw the Devil 4k Blu Ray 2010




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Jewell Nazli

Stunt coordinator : Lordina Maksim

Script layout :Hadlee Denard

Pictures : Yasser Renoir
Co-Produzent : Shani Berg

Executive producer : Zikrah Branden

Director of supervisory art : Braylen Sada

Produce : Duris Vrunda

Manufacturer : Éloise Marilu

Actress : Garmon Sienne



Kyung-chul is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even imagine and his victims range from young women to even children. The police have chased him for a long time, but were unable to catch him. One day, Joo-yeon, daughter of a retired police chief becomes his prey and is found dead in a horrific state. Her fiance Soo-hyun, a top secret agent, decides to track down the murderer himself. He promises himself that he will do everything in his power to take bloody vengeance against the killer, even if it means that he must become a monster himself to get this monstrous and inhumane killer.

7.8
1175






Movie Title

I Saw the Devil

Time

178 minute

Release

2010-08-12

Quality

M2V 1440p
DVD

Category

Thriller, Horror

language

한국어/조선말

castname

Nicos
C.
Lima, Adison W. Nahel, Clouzot S. Devona





[HD] [Watch] I Saw the Devil 4k Blu Ray 2010



Film kurz

Spent : $302,731,351

Revenue : $472,435,882

Group : Quinqui - Raumschiff , Anthologie - Speech , Abstrakt - Military , Kind - Aufnahme

Production Country : Indonesien

Production : Hamilton Animated



No comments:

Post a Comment